[erlang-questions] Erlang project dependency management/build tools

Logan, Martin MARTIN.LOGAN@REDACTED
Tue Jan 18 22:09:21 CET 2011

Baishampayan,

if you want to use faxien to install application dependencies into
totally self directed locations try this

faxien fetch-app <app-name> [app-vsn] <path-to-install>

for example

faxien fetch-app ibrowse $HOME/my_erlang_lib

Does this help?

Cheers,
Martin