[erlang-questions] Any tools available to generate code for Erlang Ports?

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Tue Jan 18 21:49:19 CET 2011

> The only examples of this I've seen have been pretty basic though - are
> there any larger examples or tutorials on this out there?

I probably should've mentioned that in terms of larger examples, there
are lots out there. Some core functionality (i.e., in kernel/erts) is
provided by linked in drivers, so the Erlang/OTP source code is a good
place to start (https://github.com/erlang/otp). The spidermonkey
driver used by riak is pretty mature and worth a look
(https://github.com/basho/erlang_js), the ejabberd code base uses a
number of drivers (https://github.com/processone/ejabberd) and there
are plenty of other larger examples out there too (a couple of
lua/erlang integrations for instance).

Tim