Any tools available to generate code for Erlang Ports?

Dave Challis dsc@REDACTED
Tue Jan 18 14:54:50 CET 2011

I'm just curious - are there any tools or code generators out there for
creating Erlang Ports to interface with C code?

There are a bunch of old C libraries I'd like to be able to use from
within Erlang, and it seems pretty time consuming to code interfaces to
them from scratch.

The only examples of this I've seen have been pretty basic though - are
there any larger examples or tutorials on this out there?

I'll admit that my C is a bit rusty, so the less time I have to spend on
that side, the better!

Thanks,

--
Dave Challis