[erlang-questions] how do people get edoc to coexist with dialyzer?

Hans Bolinder hans.bolinder@REDACTED
Mon Feb 28 14:50:03 CET 2011

Hi,

[Matthias Lang:]
>     It is expected that the type language described in this document
>     will supersede and replace the purely comment-based @type and
>     @spec declarations used by Edoc.
>
>     http://www.erlang.org/doc/reference_manual/typespec.html
>
> Or is there some "please use the -spec information" switch I haven't found?

As Tuncer pointed out the status can be checked out at
https://github.com/uabboli/EDoc. There are a few known bugs and I
should, and probably will, upload a fix to those. But that will not be
the final version since I'm currently struggling with some design
issues, and the exact behaviour will change a bit. Nevertheless we
expect to release an updated EDoc in the upcoming R14B02 release.

Best regards,

Hans Bolinder, Erlang/OTP team, Ericsson