[erlang-questions] Some notes on making a random erlang program (egitd) faster

Alain O'Dea alain.odea@REDACTED
Sat Feb 26 14:47:33 CET 2011

Hi Jay,

egitd was created by Tom Preston-Werner (@mojombo) for GitHub.  Andrew used
it as a project example for performance tuning.

Design considerations aside from performance weren't part of the primary
goal of Andrew's experiment.

You should fork Andrew's egitd and experiment with best practices
refactoring and write a blog article ;)

Cheers,
Alain