[erlang-questions] ODBC param query unicode

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Wed Feb 23 10:42:58 CET 2011

Hi!

It says add some unicode support!  (Some is an importante word here).
You have to
handle the encoding yourself but you can insert and extract unicode
data if you know
how your datbase engine handles unicode data.
See the test case unicode in odbc_data_type_SUITE.erl

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB