[erlang-questions] Regarding clearing gen_server state

Edward Wang yujiangw@REDACTED
Sun Feb 20 06:58:30 CET 2011

Oh, I think I get it figured out.

Either I need a way to retrieve a gen_server's internal state when a 'DOWN'
message is received. Is there any? Or, I should use ETS table to store upnp
service information exclusively, which also eliminates duplication.

-Ed