config based rules grammar

Nav orionqwest@REDACTED
Wed Feb 16 13:35:11 CET 2011

Hi,

I have been defining quite many rules in config file, so that my
erlang program can read and interpret. These rules apply for every
incoming message to gen_server, and looks somewhat like

- if message "contains", expression "XYZ200", do this / that.
- if message was sent more than 10 mins earlier, do this / that ...
... and so on, the implementation gets complex, with several rules

Does Erlang have any feature, that can help me define extensive
"grammar" in configuration file, with generic OTP/implementation?

Nav.