[erlang-questions] Two beautiful programs - or web programming made easy

Håkan Huss huss01@REDACTED
Wed Feb 16 08:54:56 CET 2011

You didn't really time the function, you made sure that the second
page was non-existant and checked whether or not it had been created
after the call. See for instance

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.folklore.computers/msg/00d243bb0caa9f69?dmode=source&pli=1

Anyway, no-one stores passwords in plain text these days, right? (I
always check the "forgot password" mechanism of web sites that I sign
up to. If they can send me my password I tend to be wary of their
security. If they offer to reset my password, they at least got one
thing right...).

Regards,
/Håkan