[erlang-questions] [Windows] I can't create named node

Lee Samuel samuelcdf@REDACTED
Tue Feb 15 20:14:05 CET 2011

The same procedure been tried at another computer(OS: Win7) which works perfectly.
But I still make no sense what reasons make the early one(OS: WinXP SP3) can't work correctly. Who can light me on?

Thanks.

Samuel