[erlang-questions] Newbie tutorials

Todd t.greenwoodgeer@REDACTED
Sun Feb 13 23:37:06 CET 2011

Jerome -

Thanks! As an erl-newbie, I'm really curious about a couple of things:

1. The differences between rebar and sinan, what people use and why

I want to spend as little time as possible wiring up boilerplate and
figuring out how to package up project dependencies.

2. How to *effectively* peruse the documentation. I wound up extracting
the erlang man pages into a text file so that I can grep around and find
things.

I'll stop there, as the reality is that I'm pretty curious about 100
other things... It's really a full-time job getting up-to-speed on Erlang.

-Todd