[erlang-questions] supervise a python process

Joseph Wayne Norton norton@REDACTED
Fri Feb 11 15:19:44 CET 2011

For Python/Erlang integration, I have had success with the following approaches:

- py_interface
   http://www.lysator.liu.se/~tab/erlang/py_interface/

- Python EBF client
   https://github.com/norton/ubf/blob/master/priv/python/pyebf.py