[erlang-questions] Re: Erlang: Who uses it for games?

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Wed Feb 9 07:30:54 CET 2011

Unfortunately, press releases don't qualify as reliable sources (RS) under
Wikipedia's guidelines.  Guild Software's NAOS engine seems to be known only
through press releases, at this point.  If we could get somebody from Guild
to give a talk about NAOS (say, at the upcoming ACM SIGPLAN Erlang Workshop
in Tokyo later this year), resulting in some paper that gets at least a page
in a conference proceedings, it's Wikipedia RS, since the writing will have
gone through something like peer review.

-michael turner