[erlang-questions] Slave node restart not working

Andrey Pampukha andrey.pampukha@REDACTED
Fri Feb 4 11:52:09 CET 2011

I've checked, slave doesn't want to work at my machine because of
absence of ssh-server, but ct_slave works:
ma@REDACTED)1> ct_slave:start(te).
{ok,te@REDACTED}
(ma@REDACTED)2> nodes().
[te@REDACTED]