[erlang-questions] Command-line Debugger?

Ahmed Al-Saadi thatpythonguy@REDACTED
Thu Feb 3 20:10:59 CET 2011

James:

I hesitantly tried erlide before posting to this mailing list, but I
generally don't like IDEs and prefer command-line tools and editors (I
use MacVim myself). One would have to learn a bunch of new non-core
concepts (e.g., Run Configurations) just to be able to run a project
when I only want to set a brake point to trace the code! I suppose
erlide would be a good choice for someone who already uses Eclipse.

Cheers,
Ahmed