[erlang-questions] Questions about OTP debugging...

Peter W. Morreale pmorreale@REDACTED
Tue Feb 1 19:00:49 CET 2011

On Tue, 2011-02-01 at 08:12 -0800, Jared Kofron wrote:
> Peter -
> For future reference, I find SASL to be a huge help in debugging things.  To turn it on,
> just
>
> 	application:start(sasl)
>
> Be warned, it will increase the verbosity of your terminal dramatically!

Thank you.

I actually did find that and tried it, however I didn't see anything
that suggested what the problem was.  Now that I know, I'll try adding
the typo and reread the output again.

Its a brave new world...

;-)

Best,