[erlang-questions] econnrefused on gen_tcp:connect

Alexey Romanov alexey.v.romanov@REDACTED
Tue Feb 1 13:56:55 CET 2011

Argh. Apparently I don't. Should have, but don't (the actual server I
tested it on was turned off, and I forgot to start one when testing
the local connection). Sorry for the confusion.

Yours, Alexey Romanov