[erlang-questions] Line Numbers in annotations in core erlang as they relate to stack traces

Eric B Merritt ericbmerritt@REDACTED
Fri Dec 30 18:33:02 CET 2011

Guys,

There seems to be a bug in R15B core erlang where line numbers specified
in annotations are not available in stack traces. As always this could
be a misunderstanding on my part. However, given a core erlang form of
cerl:ann_c_apply([10], ...) and an exception occurs at that location the
line numbers seem not to be available to what ever creates the stack
trace. I have to assume that I am missing something here. If erlang is
actually transformed to core erlang before being compiled to beam it
doesn't make sense that this would be over looked. As always any insight
is welcome.

Thanks,
Eric