[erlang-questions] catch supervisor failure

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Aug 26 07:47:50 CEST 2011

Would it be possible to have a supervisor between the master supervisor
and the one that dies?
This new supervisor could handle the behavior you described before, but
has gotten lost from this email. It was something about 1 minute, I
think.

bengt