[erlang-questions] Network partitions and Quorom

Joseph Norton norton@REDACTED
Thu Aug 18 17:54:05 CEST 2011

There is an Erlang application bundled as a part of Hibari called partition-detector on GitHub.

https://github.com/hibari/partition-detector

There is some documentation for this particular application embedded in this document on GitHub.

http://hibari.github.com/hibari-doc/hibari-sysadmin-guide.en.html#partition-detector

This application was originally developed and deployed for Mnesia-based systems.  If this looks helpful to you, contact me off list for further details.

thanks,

Joseph Norton
norton@REDACTED