[erlang-questions] Erlang Web Libraries & Frameworks

Andrew Thompson andrew@REDACTED
Wed Aug 10 05:25:40 CEST 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 12:04:27AM +0100, Sam Elliott wrote:
> Hi erlang-questions,
>
> Recently I needed to compare a few Erlang web libraries and frameworks
> for a friend who was writing a simple internal API endpoint. He
> suggested I should publish the rundown for others, and I thought I'd
> also circulate it here. I'm relatively new to Erlang, so I have
> probably missed a few libraries.
>
> I'll try to keep it updated as people send me information, so don't
> hesitate to contact me if i've got something wrong.
>
> The article: http://lenary.co.uk/erlang/2011/08/erlang-web-libraries/
>
> What are your thoughts?

I find it interesting that you include mochiweb (an http toolkit)
alongside with things like chicago boss (a real web framework),
webmachine (a REST toolkit).

It's also interesting you omit misultin, cowboy and zotonic from the
list.

Andrew