[erlang-questions] Best approach to creating a process/connection pool

Hynek Vychodil hynek@REDACTED
Thu Aug 4 19:39:42 CEST 2011

Using OTP supervisor tree is intended only for control of restarting
application parts. If you want anything else you have to use links or
monitors unless you write your own supervisor which is not recommended
way.