[erlang-questions] Best approach to creating a process/connection pool

Andrew Berman rexxe98@REDACTED
Thu Aug 4 18:35:47 CEST 2011

Thanks Tim.  So it looks like they are using erlang:monitor and
demonitor, so is that the best approach in an OTP application?  How
does it figure into the supervision tree?