[erlang-questions] use only parts of a release

Ahmed Omar spawn.think@REDACTED
Fri Apr 22 13:33:28 CEST 2011

If you want to control the applications you wanna include, you should do
that using the .rel file. (you should find it under releases/version dir)

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Pablo Platt <pablo.platt@REDACTED> wrote:

> I've removed some of the apps because I didn't understand why the release
> includes apps such as mnesia and wx although I don't use them.
> To prevent issues I'm including all the lib folder now.
>
> init:get_argument(root) when running the generated release gives me
> {ok,[["/home/user/myserver/rel/myserver"]]}
> after installing the deb package on the second machine I'm getting:
> {ok,[["/usr/local/lib/erlang"]]}

Best Regards,
- Ahmed Omar
http://nl.linkedin.com/in/adiaa