[erlang-questions] [ANN] misultin v0.7

Yurii Rashkovskii yrashk@REDACTED
Tue Apr 12 19:35:27 CEST 2011

Roberto,

$ cat misultin_req.erl
-module(misultin_req).
-export([ok/1]).
-record(misultin_req, {req,socket_pid}).

ok(#misultin_req{req = Req}) ->
 io:format("got req: ~p~n",[Req]).

$ erl
Erlang R14B02 (erts-5.8.3) [source] [64-bit] [smp:2:2] [rq:2] [async-
threads:0] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]

Eshell V5.8.3  (abort with ^G)
1> Req = {misultin_req, request_stuff, self()}.
{misultin_req,request_stuff,<0.31.0>}
2> misultin_req:ok(Req).
got req: request_stuff
ok