[erlang-questions] Re: How to get Erlang/OTP with WX running on Linux 64bit?

G.S. corticalcomputer@REDACTED
Thu Apr 7 15:55:56 CEST 2011

Hello Guy,

You will need to apt-get or yum the following packages for wx:
freeglut3-dev libwxgtk2.8-dev wx2.8-headers wx-common

The versions might have changed.

Regards,
-Gene