[erlang-questions] Re: How to get Erlang/OTP with WX running on Linux 64bit?

Lukas Larsson lukas.larsson@REDACTED
Thu Apr 7 15:48:50 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've built the vm from the sources on github multiple times and from http://www.erlang.org/download.html with WX and I've not had any problems with it yet.

Lukas

----- Original Message -----
From: "Guy Wiener" <wiener.guy@REDACTED>
To: "Erlang Questions" <erlang-questions@REDACTED>
Sent: Thursday, 7 April, 2011 15:38:16 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Bern / Rome / Stockholm / Vienna
Subject: [erlang-questions] How to get Erlang/OTP with WX running on Linux 64bit?

Hi all,
I recall running into some trouble with that, so I'll ask if anyone had a successful experience: I need to get Erlang with the WX graphical toolkit installed on a Linux (Ubuntu) machine, 64 bit. What is the best way to do so? If I recall correctly, the standard Ubuntu package is R13 and does not come with WX. I don't mind building from source, but I remember having some troubles with WX crashing last time I tried. Has anyone tried this successfully?

Guy.