[erlang-questions] gen_leader usage/pointers

Johan Montelius johanmon@REDACTED
Fri Sep 24 14:20:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

I played around with leader election and atomic multicast last spring and
you will find some ideas of how things can be done and what to look out
for. You can find it here:

http://web.it.kth.se/~johanmon/tibidabo.html

  Johan

--