[erlang-questions] gen_leader usage/pointers

Augusto Becciu augusto@REDACTED
Thu Sep 23 03:25:13 CEST 2010

If you're planning to use gen_leader you definitely want to use my fork
which contains many bug fixes and some new features like dynamic addition of
candidate nodes. The code is at:
http://github.com/abecciu/gen_leader_revival
I'm working on a test suite for it which I'm going to release soon, and I'll
probably write some doc too.

Here are some examples of gen_leader usage:
http://github.com/Vagabond/OpenACD/blob/master/src/queue_manager.erl
http://github.com/uwiger/gproc/blob/master/src/gproc_dist.erl
http://github.com/abecciu/gen_leader_revival/blob/master/examples/skeleton.erl

Let me know if you have more questions.