[erlang-questions] Minimal erlang kenel/compiler

Gustav Simonsson gustav.simonsson@REDACTED
Wed Sep 15 14:59:01 CEST 2010

Hi!

I took the liberty of forwarding your mail to erlang-embedded@REDACTED
It's a mailing list for people interested in topics related to Erlang in embedded systems/applications.

Regards,
Gustav Simonsson.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Xavier Guérin" <xavier.erlang@REDACTED>
To: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Sent: Wednesday, 15 September, 2010 14:26:12 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Bern / Rome / Stockholm / Vienna
Subject: [erlang-questions] Minimal erlang kenel/compiler

Hi list,

I would like to be able to execute basic parallel erlang application on my home-made OS, designed for multicore embedded architectures. I tried to look around for minimal erlang configurations / embedded erlang / (put your own adjective here) erlang, without success. I also looked into the sources, and I could not get anything out of this investigation.

Could anyone tell me how to configure such a minimal setting and how to port erlang to another OS ?

Thank you for your help,
Xavier

----
Xavier Guérin - Senior Research Engineer
TIMA Laboratory, SLS Group
46, av. Félix Viallet, 38000 GRENOBLE, FR
Mail : xavier.guerin@REDACTED
Phone : +33(0)4 76 57 47 59
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Triste e' quel discepolo che non avanza il suo maestro
Ubi patria, ibi bene