[erlang-questions] OFF-TOPIC: Anyone knows if trapexit.org site is down ?

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Fri Oct 29 17:30:04 CEST 2010

Henrik and Henry from our Uppsala Office are running the last year
project term with the computer science department at Uppsala University.
Eight final year students are creating a flexible and scalable framework
using RabbitMQ, CouchDB, Nitrogen and the Erlang web. The goal of the
project is for the students to learn how to gather requirements, and
manage a project, pick the tools, etc... not migrate the whole website.

We hope the effort will be a step in the right direction. Our initial
thoughts are to break up trapexit into smaller and more manageable sites
(similar to tryerlang.org), releasing everything as open source, and
using trapexit.org as a portal aggregating information form the various
sites. The first sprint ends today. We'll let you know if there is
anything to report.

Rgds,
Francesco

--