[erlang-questions] OFF-TOPIC: Anyone knows if trapexit.org site is down ?

Lukas Larsson garazdawi@REDACTED
Fri Oct 29 17:28:26 CEST 2010

There is work being done by us (Erlang Solutions) right now to convert it to
use the Erlang Web framework. I don't know when that will be ready, or if it
has even left the planning stage. Though as there is quite a lot of things
to redo and there are not that many ready components which can be just
plugged in to get everything working it will be quite a while before the
migration will be completed.

Trapexit.org seems to be up for me now anyways.

Lukas