[erlang-questions] spawning funs on other nodes that does not contain my module

Mazen Harake mazen.harake@REDACTED
Tue Nov 30 23:00:05 CET 2010

This is how I do it (taken from:
https://github.com/mazenharake/entop/blob/master/src/entop_view.erl#L59)

remote_load_code(Module, Node) ->
{_, Binary, Filename} = code:get_object_code(Module),
rpc:call(Node, code, load_binary, [Module, Filename, Binary]). /M