[erlang-questions] Vlad Dumitrescu has looked at porting to QNX. If you're interested, ask on the erlang mailing list.

Damian Dobroczyński qoocku@REDACTED
Mon Nov 29 17:08:52 CET 2010

W dniu 29.11.2010 14:07, dkoch@REDACTED pisze:
> Maybe you already know that the latest Erlang VM compiled against QNX is R9C that you may found here :
>

> http://www.openqnx.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=229

Yes, I have found it. And so my question about some fresh news ;) Do you
know if these "missing" bits (SA_ONSTACK & SIGSTKSZ) are stil missing?

-- D.