[erlang-questions] Any 'Complex Event Processing' framework o n Erlang ?

Banibrata Dutta banibrata.dutta@REDACTED
Mon Nov 29 09:36:03 CET 2010

Thanks Mike. The paper does have some interesting information, but
apparently they are researching some implementation of RETE networks, and
not a comprehensive CEP framework. I wonder, why they didn't consider ERSEYE
for RETE based rule-processing.

Also, anyone aware of a Bayesian Classifier implementation in Erlang ?
Anyone has experience in using the CRM114 lib, integrated with Erlang ?

regards,
BDutta