[erlang-questions] Convincing industry to use Erlang

Banibrata Dutta banibrata.dutta@REDACTED
Sat Nov 27 18:51:33 CET 2010

As Alain rightly said, Joe you just managed to condense couple of books, and
I'd say a semester's worth of study on Solution Selling and Agile
development. Essentially that's all you need to know. Rest you'd probably
figure out on the way. All of this applies to other languages as well, and
had this been a bulletin-board style discussion forum, I'd have voted for
this to be a sticky !!

regards,
Banibrata
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bdutta