[erlang-questions] Implementation of a 2006 version of Wichmann-Hull random number generator for Erlang/OTP

Kenji Rikitake kenji.rikitake@REDACTED
Wed Nov 24 06:39:27 CET 2010

Richard and all:

Thanks for reminding us about the license.

I understand that the paper has already been published from Elsevier
(though it's not a public domain and behind the paywall), so the
algorithm (including the multiplier values) are open to the public.
The problem is that seeding values are in the coverage of NPL license.

I've already changed the initialization values on seed/0 in my source ASAP.
(tested it on my laptop)

Regards,
Kenji Rikitake

In the message <3837006F-9632-4C25-A14C-EB54E8385BB7@REDACTED>
dated Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 12:48:37PM +1300,