Some ei questions

Alexey Romanov alexey.v.romanov@REDACTED
Fri Nov 19 12:26:39 CET 2010

And also, while I am at it: why is there mismatch between arguments of
ei_get_type (int *size) and ei_decode_binary (long *len), given that
documentation states "The size required can be fetched by
ei_get_type()"? How can the size of a binary be obtained in case it
doesn't fit into int?

Yours, Alexey Romanov