Erlang pipermail or base retrieving ?

dkoch@REDACTED dkoch@REDACTED
Wed Nov 17 09:41:20 CET 2010

Hello dear Erlang staff, I'd like to import the full KB that has grown in the mailing list, yet I cannot fetch mails before I suscribed to the lists. However the old mailing list database (up to May 2009) exists in a packed and archived .GZ form here :

www.erlang.org\pipermail\eeps
www.erlang.org\pipermail\erlang-announce
www.erlang.org\pipermail\erlang-bugs
www.erlang.org\pipermail\erlang-patches
www.erlang.org\pipermail\erlang-questions

Question : since the abandon of the previous mailing list model (pipermail) can the ezmlm-based mails be packed as previously on a regular basis so that I could fetch and include them manually into my mail client (Opera) to ease browsing them off-line ?

Thanks, your dearly, David "Kochise" KOCH