Dynamic code loading and hotswap behaviour

Alessandro Sivieri alessandro.sivieri@REDACTED
Tue Nov 16 17:00:55 CET 2010

Hi all,

I'm using the function code:load_binary in an application, for dynamically
most two versions of the same module, and if a third is loaded, the oldest
is truncated and any process using its functions is terminated: now, the
dynamic loading does some kind of version check of a module? I mean, if I
load the same version three times, do the hotswap mechanisms apply anyway or
does the implementation recognize that the code is the same, so there is no
need to reload it?

--
Sivieri Alessandro
alessandro.sivieri@REDACTED