Erlang and OTP tutorials at YOW!, Melbourne & Brisbane, Dec 2010

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Mon Nov 15 09:23:42 CET 2010

Just a short note for those of you Down Under.

I will be giving 1-day tutorials on Erlang and OTP during the YOW! 2010
Developer Conference in Melbourne (Nov 30-Dec 1) and Brisbane (Dec 8-9).

http://www.yowconference.com.au/index.html

This should be a good opportunity for those interested in Erlang to get
together, ask questions and perhaps talk over beer afterwards. I'd love to hear
from some locals about how we can make the most of the opportunity.

The conference itself will feature talks by me, Justin Sheehy and
Kresten Krab Thorup - as well as a load of distinguished speakers from
different camps.

http://www.yowconference.com.au/melbourne/speakers/index.html

It should be a hoot. Please sign up and recruit some friends too.

I hope to see you there.

BR,
Ulf W

Ulf Wiger, CTO, Erlang Solutions, Ltd.