[erlang-questions] Erlang shows its slow face!

黃耀賢 (Yau-Hsien Huang) g9414002.pccu.edu.tw@REDACTED
Mon Nov 15 04:41:03 CET 2010

I appreciate that this answer is very insight.

Some discussions before showed that rewriting and rewriting the Erlang code
may beat the speed of the C# program. Some did specific programming
techniques
on aspects of this problem. However, it ought to be that keeping C# program
written in operational semantics the same as the Erlang one. Thus, your
answer is a better one, simple and fair.

--

Best Regards.