[erlang-questions] ANNOUNCE: ibrowse-2.1.0

Per Melin per.melin@REDACTED
Wed Nov 10 20:23:54 CET 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 5:29 PM, David Mercer <dmercer@REDACTED> wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 10, 2010, Chandru wrote:
>> ibrowse is a HTTP client written in erlang as an alternative to the
>> built in HTTP client httpc.
>
> What is the difference between the two?  That is, how do I decide whether to
> use ibrowse or httpc?

I don't currently use ibrowse but I can say something about httpc; I
don't think there's been a release of OTP since 2008 where it hasn't
had at least one serious bug. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Two times I've had to roll back to older versions of OTP until I could
get/make a patch. Last time was with the httpc memory leak in R13B04.