[erlang-questions] Re: Conceptual questions on key-value databases for RDBMs users

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Wed Nov 10 09:31:38 CET 2010

Ooops, big, big correction. My 1st requirement should have been...

1. ACIDic transactional concurrent persistent storage for my application
that be _might_ later be shared with other applications, but I'm free to
dictate how.

Very important distinction.

- Edmond  -