[erlang-questions] Why Erlang/OTP binaries are available only for Win32 ?

Icarus Alive icarus.alive@REDACTED
Tue Nov 9 08:28:09 CET 2010

Thanks Zabrane. Very impressive. A link to CEAN should be there on the
Erlang.org site, somewhere under the Download section.

However, I see that CEAN is still at R12B.