[erlang-questions] Re: Shared/Hybrid Heap

Tony Arcieri tony.arcieri@REDACTED
Thu Nov 4 23:17:10 CET 2010

Hi Kresten,

I'd be very interested to know how Chameneos performs under Erjang on an
Azul system, although a comparison with BEAM might prove difficult:

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/u32q/performance.php?test=chameneosredux

<http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/u32q/performance.php?test=chameneosredux>It
seems like the type of problem that could really benefit from Erjang and its
shared heap.

--
Tony Arcieri
Medioh! A Kudelski Brand