How to use CSS with mochiweb?

Pascal Chapier pascalchapier@REDACTED
Wed Nov 3 16:09:10 CET 2010

Hello,

I am using mochiweb for a simple "home" web server, and I want to create nice pages using css.

The only way I succeed to do this is including the css code between style markers into the html response.

I am not able to create a link to a local file on my server machine.
I thought that I have understood why when I saw the response to a click on the css file link in the source code (firefox feature): -> unknown request /mycss.css.
So I add a match to file access in the dispatch loop of the mochiweb serve. the link test is OK: if I try to follow the link to the css file, I get the right content.
But it still does not work. The page is displayed with default style values.

Do you know where I can get some information on how this is supposed to work?

Thank you,

Pascal.