[erlang-questions] Reading and Writing .wav files

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Mon May 31 16:53:09 CEST 2010

Mazen, Ulf

Thanks for your comments.  I'll repost (here and on my blog) with an OSI
license attached.

Best

Ivan

Mazen Harake wrote:
> It's better to be safe than sorry; always put a license on things you
> expect people to use... otherwise they won't ;)
>
> I say this because I have seen my share of "I found this old code in
> this thread written x years ago... anyone know the license of the
> code?". :)
>
> Personally I've been a fan of licenses that let you do almost what
> ever you want (I prefer BSD licenses) but as Ulf said you can go with
> any which is OSI approved.
>
> /Mazen

Ivan A. Uemlianin

                    ivan@REDACTED
                     www.llaisdy.com
                         llaisdy.wordpress.com
                     www.linkedin.com/in/ivanuemlianin

    "Froh, froh! Wie seine Sonnen, seine Sonnen fliegen"
                     (Schiller, Beethoven)