[erlang-questions] Reading and Writing .wav files

Mazen Harake mazen.harake@REDACTED
Mon May 31 16:43:24 CEST 2010

It's better to be safe than sorry; always put a license on things you
expect people to use... otherwise they won't ;)

I say this because I have seen my share of "I found this old code in
this thread written x years ago... anyone know the license of the code?". :)

Personally I've been a fan of licenses that let you do almost what ever
you want (I prefer BSD licenses) but as Ulf said you can go with any
which is OSI approved.

/Mazen

On 31/05/2010 15:04, Ivan Uemlianin wrote:
> Dear Mazen
>
> Thank you for your comment.
>
> Mazen Harake wrote:
>> Perhaps you should always put a license on it...
> I thought a license would be a bit pretentious.  What licenses go down
> well with the Erlang community?
> Best wishes
>
> Ivan

WE'VE CHANGED NAMES!