[erlang-questions] mnesia:transform_table

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Wed May 26 07:46:21 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 7:09 AM, Chris Hicks
<silent_vendetta@REDACTED> wrote:
> Should you create a function which locks the whole table, reloads the code and updated all the definitions at the same time? What happens to the rest of the running system when you update a record definition while a process is in the middle of working with that old record?

I think it is best to update all the code that handles that table, so
both the new and old records can be handled correctly, then update the
mnesia table.

/Dan